The eco-friendly paper with agro-industrial waste
- Crush is an eco-friendly range of papers by Favini, made by replacing up to 15% of virgin tree pulp with the process residues of organic products.
- Suitable for dry toner digital printing.
- Crush paper includes by-products from citrus fruits, grapes, cherries, lavender, corn, olives, coffee, kiwi fruits, hazelnuts and almonds. These natural raw materials are saved from landfill and used to make these distinctive and vivid papers.
- Crush is produced and designed with creativity and care for the environment – using an eco-friendly manufacturing process that’s far more advanced than standard recycling processes.
- Crush is suitable for all applications including luxury packaging, brochures, stationery, tags, cards and labels.
Based on 1 review
I'm very satisfied with this product.
The delivery was very quick to Germany.
My questions were answered very quickly by the service team.